3rd LETTER : I was scared to Teach Online because I was afraid other people would think This was Not My SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE Job… even though they were PROVEN to work over and over again.

 


Something I Kept Hidden for 7 years Changing Lives.....

One of the coolest things I do is create “LIVE SEMINARS” and “VIDEO COURSES” that help people LEARN and EMPOWER themselves for a  BETTER LIFE


It’s literally as simple as:

1. GO THROUGH THE SESSIONS
2. PREPARE NOTES AND KNOW WHAT IS YOUR HEALTH STATUS AS OF TODAY
3. APPLY THE LEARNINGS UPON YOURSELF

With that formula I can literally help someone do all of the following and MORE:

* MAKE SOMEONE UNDERSTAND THE REAL DEFINITION OF HEALTH & DISEASES
* THE IMPORTANCE OF TRUE HEALTHCARE OVER DISEASE CARE     CENTRES
* REALISATION OF POWER OF OUR CELLS;
* EPIGENETICS: THE SCIENCE OF RECREATING NEW YOU!
* TEACH BREATHING FOR A BETTER YOU
* THE MYTHS OF EXERCISE AND THE PRINCIPLES
* And much, much more

You can even create an entire NEW BODY AND MIND totally customized to your DESIRE.

I know it sounds incredible, but I’m actually downplaying everything my tools and I can help people do.

 

I figured out how to do this as a RESULT OF MY LEARNING TO GET BACK MY OWN HEALTH

I realized one day that I kept using the same blueprint over and over ON MY BODY AND MIND. I was using a repeatable pattern and PRACTICE WITH new information into it to get a result I knew would work.

In 2014 IT STUCK TO MY MIND THAT WHATEVER I LEARN AND APPLIED ON ME WORKED FOR ME! SO ALSO IT SHOULD WORK FOR OTHERS WHO ARE PASSING THROUGH THE SITUATION I PASSED THROUGH.

On a whim, I said, “I wish I COULD TEACH THE SAME THING TO OTHERS TO REDUCE THEIR AGONY!"

In that instant, I was inspired to create PROGRAMS TO REACH TO YOU ALL to do just that.

And over the next 7 years, I spent over 
1000K PREPARING myself and developing the PROGRAM just for YOU ALL.  I never had any intention of selling it. I saw it purely as a tool to help PEOPLE TO REMAIN HEALTHY

 

Let's fast-backwards to 2014 and I was ASKING PEOPLE TO LEARN THE SECRETS OF GOOD HEALTH WHICH I GATHERS over 3 YEARS OF INTENSE RESEARCH.

FOR TWO YEARS I WENT ON PUSHING MY CONCEPT OF "CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH" TO MANY PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS.


BUT THERE WERE HARDLY ANYONE TO LISTEN TO ME. FEW ENTHUSIASTIC GROUPS ARRANGED PROGRAMS FOR ME DURING THAT PERIOD. I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AND WAS ABOUT TO STOP WORKING ON THE CONCEPT.


BUT SOMEHOW THE IDEA OF CONDUCTING A PAID HEALTH SEMINAR CAME TO MY MIND AND I BOOKED THE BEST HOTEL FOR HALF A DAY AND MADE TICKETS FOR IT. 

TO MY SURPRISE ALL THE SEATS WERE BOOKED  AND PEOPLE LISTENED TO ME FOR 4 HOURS. 



But for some reason, I was SUPER nervous about people's acceptance of it!

Could they LOVE it?

Would they think it was cool? (Or would they think it was complete BS and stupid?)

But, I had to let them LEARN HEALTH” because I knew in my heart it would get them the results they wanted (and needed) faster than doing it their WAY.

Long story short, they LOVED it!!

And at that moment I knew I had something cool on my hands.

 

Because of that, I realized I had to STOP seeing myself as a surgeon who knew how to operation diseases and I had to reimagine myself as a Health motivator or Healthfluencer.
Someone who taught other people how to create a healthy body and reduce Sufferings should sell WHATEVER they sell (not just stuff I’d taught them how to make).

I’d been doing it all along, but I’d never SEEN myself as doing it.

And, I’ll admit, there were a few sleepless nights and some battles with “imposter syndrome” even though I had PROOF  I knew what I was doing.

But, once I fully embraced my new role as a health coach, lives started to change and there was a major shift in people's life… especially when I released my best selling book “Care for your health”.

 

But you wanna know why I really do what I do now? Because it changes people’s lives! When I get an email from someone that tells me how CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH” or BLUEPRINT FOR LIVING HEALTHY COURSE or PERFECT HEALTH SECRETS changed their life.

How they went from Ill-Health to fully Healthy living beings.

How their suffering was reduced to a great extent.

How they reach to their happiness level what they made before just by using my program or following the advice in my book.

That’s what keeps me going. To KNOW that I’m making a difference in the world… having an impact that reaches far beyond me!

 

What a journey, right?...


I’d love to hear from you about this. 

  • Are you struggling with health issues in your life? 
  • Do you have that desire to create your new AVATAR, but you don’t have the WAYS to go through?
  • Did this message inspire you or wake something up inside you? I’d love to know!

Click reply and let me know your thoughts...

 

See you tomorrow,

 

Biswajit: The doctor who Cares for Your Health!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know that your thoughts and actions have an impact on your health?

Is disease reversal a fact or a myth.... Gsher's point of view!

Necessity of including wellness programmes into Modern Medicine.... an overview@ IMWR