IInd LETTER : If you’re going to ask other people to advise you regarding your own health, you better start LEARNING ABOUT YOUR OWN Body and Mind and be your own Doctor!

 


Everyone needs to be able to do this (EVERYONE)



I realized health was an issue for most people not long after I had my health episode!

The Day I promised myself to look after my health and plan my days, I set with a diary to plan out my schedules, but after struggling for hours I came to a conclusion that the years in medical school and my practice had made me an excellent disease-care personal and health was just the opposite to it.

With this truth, I decided to explore and learn more from all the sources available to improve my health. for three years I started applying the knowledge I gathered on myself and started getting the results. all the medications that were advised to me gradually stopped and I regained my health back.

In 2013 January, I took stock of my health and the overall changes I made to my lifestyle. I got excited seeing the result! my income was tripled, I had plenty of time for my family and friends, no medications, was more socially accepted and my patient base was increasing rapidly.

That was a Eureka moment for me...

I thought if it has worked for me it can work for anyone...
so I am here with my programs to share the knowledge I accumulate on health.

I soon realized health was a REAL problem for my patients as well as people who are absolutely normal at that particular point in time. because they were TELLING ME they needed help (hey, I never claimed to be the brightest doctor)… so I decided to teach my first class, 'how to remain healthy' (following the same pattern I’d learned and applied to myself).

Initially, no one was interested to learn health... they had a lot of questions about diseases and the problems they were facing.

I came with a slogan, "learn about health to enjoy your wealth.... let's discuss health, no diseases please".

Over the years, I made it a practice to always include sessions or modules in my course that taught people how to remain healthy. 
Initially, there were no ones to listen to me because the core belief of health was not a topic of discussion and tips on diseases and the medication was the expectations of the people.

Literally, I had to invite people to come to my program and learn about health. My live program in 2016 was a hit and all of the seats were sold off AND that initial success and the love of you all made me reach the position where I am now.

drbiswajit-s-self-health-education

whatever it was they created in the course.

* Webinar
* Ebooks
* Care for your Health Book
* Coaching
* Membership
* One 2 One Coaching

I never set out to be a health motivator. In fact, with one exception 30 years ago, I’ve never written blogs for anyone else (paid or otherwise). I’ve always been too busy doing surgeries and making people disease Free. (I never understood why someone would teach health to prevent diseases when operating for diseases you could make 10,000K+ for yourself)


Along the way, I discovered a lot about blueprints and patterns in healthy living that almost always get results. I found these patterns and blueprints can especially help people who have no clue about where to start and why to start working for themselves.

One thing I’d point out is that my purpose is NOT to teach people the finer curative points of diseases. That’s not my deal… I’ve found that those folks want to debate a lot about the disease, I care less about it on this platform.

I know how to get results in the form of teaching and empowering… and that’s what I focus on.

I also realized that somebody needed to teach the “average person” how to get results without bogging them down with a whole bunch of extra crap they didn’t need to know.

I realized I could be the one to do that.

I was meant to be the one who taught normal people how to lead a healthy life without being pushy, manipulative, or sleazy.

I was the one who was supposed to help people live their dreams because they literally do not know how to eat, how to do exercises daily…skillfully… and the lifestyle they adopt.

But that's a story for another day...

For now, I’d love to get your feedback on what I just shared with you. Do you have a message to share, but you’re not sure how to restructure your lifestyle? Have you tried to do such stuff in the past, but did not get a result?

I’d love to know more about where you are on your journey on your healing path right now.

Go ahead and hit reply to this email. My team and I monitor the inbox and even though I’m not always able to reply, I read every message I get.

Click reply and let me know what you think :-)

I've got something cool to share with you tomorrow,

Biswajit: The doctor who cares for you!

Lastly…

If you found this helpful, click the share button and share it on Facebook so your friends can benefit too.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Its interesting to read the article. Please let me know how to move forward. How to share and learn what you have already accomplished. So that after achieving the same we together can move forward with more speed and reach to desired levels of health for all of us and others too
      With regards suresh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know that your thoughts and actions have an impact on your health?

Is disease reversal a fact or a myth.... Gsher's point of view!

Necessity of including wellness programmes into Modern Medicine.... an overview@ IMWR