4th LETTER : I am going to change people’s lives with BLUEPRINT FOR LIVING HEALTHY, I still had (and have) a lot of work to do… but I’m up for it in a big way now!



I had a little more self-doubt on this than I’d like to admit!

 

If I was going to change people’s lives with BLUEPRINT FOR LIVING HEALTHY, I still had (and have) a lot of work to do… but I’m up for it in a big way!

 

About the same time I came across the book biology of belief by, "Bruce Lipton” which changed the way I look towards health.
(The book is amazing and if you haven’t read it yet you should!)

By that time I’d built up a nice little cult following for my Facebook page, but I wasn’t really pushing them too hard. I was still worried about whether people would see the value in them (I know, it’s CRAZY looking back, but I was pretty insecure about them even though I had PROOF for its results.).

So I read Lipton's book and I had an epiphany. The secrets of  CELLULAR Health in his book were BEGGING me to start teaching people about the secrets (which after 5 years of experimenting on myself was proof by itself)

 

The funny thing is, even though I’d done so well, I had to learn how to teach people to stay healthy. (Notice I say “Health”, not “DISEASE” – a great HEALTH COURSE was created, not ONLY written.)

I realized I had taken on a new challenge – and I still had some learning to do myself. I hate to admit it, but I was more than a little scared, especially when people started referring to me as Dr Care. I felt, and still feel, a little uncomfortable with that.

 

The first thing I started doing was to go through hundreds of other health courses and analyse their approach. I noticed something very unusual. Most of the health courses targeted diseases and the way to manage them. There were very few people all over the world talking about health only and a handful of them are real doctors.


I spend the next 2 years really sharpening my subject line every single day transforming what I knew about Health into practical steps, advice, and know-how that would work for any and every type of individual you could imagine:

* Students
* Housewives
* Middle-aged individuals
* Corporates / educational institutes
* People passing through stressful life conditions,
* People recovering from diseases
* AUSH doctors
* Paramedics
* Working women
* Life coaches
* Non-conventional healers
* Leaders / Employers 

You name it, we probably have programs for every stratum of the society with a MISSION OF IMPLEMENTING SELF-HEALTHCARE EDUCATION IN 10,000,00 (ONE MILLION) PEOPLE'S LIFE AND MOTIVATING THEM TO REMAIN HEALTHY FOREVER.

So now, after thousands of hours of study, research, thinking, and helping others, I feel very confident that I can take a look at anybody’s Health status and figure out what’s working and what needs fixing.

I do between 3 and 5 live shows every week where we get down with people like you and their situations for real, live people in their life.

We have also helped thousands of people with their disease consciousness, over the last 6 years with our tools, training, and resources.

I honestly feel like I’m living my life’s purpose right now!

 

What an amazing story...

 

I’d love to hear from you about this. Have you ever felt drawn to do something but didn’t do it out of fear? I bet we all have. Do you feel fear when it comes to becoming a little selfish by loving yourselves more than before?

 

Click reply and let me know what you think :-)

 

Chat with you more tomorrow,

 

Biswajit: the doctor who cares for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know that your thoughts and actions have an impact on your health?

Is disease reversal a fact or a myth.... Gsher's point of view!

Necessity of including wellness programmes into Modern Medicine.... an overview@ IMWR