5th LETTER : 'Blueprint for Living Healthy' helped My Client Manas Because He Focused On His Own Health, Learned The Principles And Changed to an Open Mindset.

Focus On His Health Created Massive Opportunity For A Hotel Manager 

  

You might be asking yourself who exactly does Dr Biswajit help? 

Who are the types of people who use my programs to get better health?

 

Let me share a quick story with you

 

Manas biswal was a patient's relative who knew me for the last 3 years.

 

First met manas through my patient. Like many people who come into our worlds, he just showed up one day told he had purchased my “Blueprint for Living Healthy” program.

Manas was working a full-time job as a desk manager at a major hotel in our city. He worked super hard and made most of his living from tips.

What struck me most about manas was his enthusiasm and desire for a transition from a diabetic to a non-diabetic person.

He wasn’t sure he will be without drugs, but he knew what he can do for himself.

 

Manas’s big thing was figuring out what his health would feel like or what type of person he would become!
So he tried a bunch of different things in all branches of alternative medicines and attended many seminars.


The thing that set manas apart was that he realized no matter what he did, he had to get the real facts & harvest the power of his own body and mind.


So as he tried many of those different things that were available in the market, Starting from diet & medicine from different Modalities of Health practices.

Even though many of the practices he tried didn’t pan out, his desire to become a normal person improved by leaps and bounds.

 

One of the coolest things manas shared with me was that he was excited after attending my Epigenetic Session.


The latest scientific research on epigenetics tells us that we have the power to recreate ourselves at any point in time and we can always rewrite our codes. We are no more the victim of our genes, we're the co-creator of our destiny.

He decided to follow the instruction...

 

With that mindset, I knew all manas needed was to figure out what he should do to his new skills to have the biggest impact on his body.

What were their results?:

The interesting thing is that manas also likes to speak to at-risk people to help get them back on the right path. He loves helping people and teaching.

So manas just started helping people with knowledge he got from the program where he saw they needed it. He started doing it for free just trying to help out. Then, as people got results, he had the credibility to start partnering with us to help them get better results.


Bottom line: manas started using my tools, read my book, got good at reversing back his diabetes status, reduced his medications, and used what he learned to build a business helping others.

It wasn’t exactly the path he imagined when he set out to care for his diabetes, but it worked out great and he’s super happy.

 

Fast forward, today manas a new dad to a handsome young son (he’s super cute by the way).

He works from his home office and was able to weather the whole covid19 thing well… especially compared to all the other desk managers who had to face problems during the pandemic.

The last time I talked to manas I got the impression he was done with being promoted as a chief manager because he's a great asset to the hotel and his guests because of his knowledge of the human body and mind.

He’s working on a book, his speaking and community building activities while spending time with his beautiful wife and young son. Can’t ask for more than that!

 

But I’m getting ahead of myself...

 

I’d love to hear from you about this. Does manas’s story resonate with you at all?

Now I know you might not want to guide people health like manas (or you might)  but do you need help creating a better you physically?

By the way, what are your ways to improve your health? I’d love to know, especially because it’ll help me know more about you and how I can help you do better with your methods.

 

Hit reply and my team will get me this message.

 

Chat with you more tomorrow,

 

Biswajit: The Doctor Who Cares for You!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know that your thoughts and actions have an impact on your health?

Is disease reversal a fact or a myth.... Gsher's point of view!

Necessity of including wellness programmes into Modern Medicine.... an overview@ IMWR